Air to Air Exchanger
Fresh air is a necessity. Unfortunately, even to get some fresh air is more complicated than just opening the windows for many reasons. In fact, newer construction technologies are working to make homes even more air-tight for the HVAC systems to work efficiently. Homeowners are reluctant to open their windows even during the pleasant seasons, due to the surge of pollens and other allergens. As a result, home atmosphere is as polluted as an industrial area. Furthermore, studies conducted by EPA have revealed that 72% of Americans are exposed to dangerous chemicals right at their homes. This poor condition of indoor air has been diagnosed as “Deficient Indoor Air Quality” or IAQ.
The reasons for deficient IAQ are manifold. Following are a few known culprits:
- Tightly sealed homes don’t allow free-flowing air
- Homes with attached garages bring in fumes from the car
- Gas-run HVAC systems release carbon-monoxide
- Insulation system that keeps the house warm but circulates stale air
- Cleaning products with aerosol base
If any of the reasons discussed above are true about your home, then considering Air to Air Exchanger is a wise decision. Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) or Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) are two systems that are highly recommended to fix the indoor air situation. HRV and ERV both systems are capable of transferring stale air outside, and bringing in the crisp air. However, the ERV system also optimizes the humidity levels of the air entering your house. Upon installing an Air to Air Exchanger from a trusted professional, you can expect the following changes in your home:
- Clears stuffy, stale air and introduces fresh air
- Significantly brings down the pollutants, fumes, and gases
- ERV system permits optimal amount of humidity circulation throughout the house
- Increases heating and cooling efficiency
Talk to us today, regarding the system that may work best for your household. We give free estimates and even offer same-day installations. Once we have installed the system, we check up on your ventilators to ensure after-sales service. Call us now, and claim back a breath of fresh air with Air to Air Exchangers.